In today's fast-paced digital landscape, organizations embrace the cloud as a cornerstone of their digital transformation journey. The flexibility, scalability, and efficiency each cloud provider offers make it pivotal for businesses of all sizes. However, as organizations begin to leverage cloud resources, which cloud provider will meet their security needs and how do they ensure security isn’t overlooked? Come join Doug Bigalke and me to discuss this and more at our Navigating Cloud Security: Critical Controls for a Resilient Future webcast, on September 14th!
Critical Controls for a Resilient Future
We understand that cloud security is not just a checkbox on your to-do list, but the foundation of a resilient and secure future for your organization. Each company is on their own digital journey and cloud has ushered in an era of unprecedented opportunities and challenges. As organizations increasingly rely on cloud computing to drive their operations, the importance of cloud security can't be overstated. In this webcast we’ll give you a guide to understand beginner to intermediate security controls you should be looking for in your respective cloud provider, and a generalized understanding of cloud concepts if your cloud provider isn’t represented in our slides.
Key Highlights of the Webcast:
- Real world examples: we’ll give you some examples where some security essentials were overlooked, and what happened to those organizations.
- Key controls: next will be an overview of terminology, and a basic understanding, for security controls you should be looking for in each cloud provider
- Platform specific examples: lastly we’ll give you some practical examples from Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Azure
- Live Q&A Session: at the end the presentation we’ll field your cloud security questions and concerns, but feel free to bring personal cloud security questions if they’re not covered in the webcast
While this isn’t a comprehensive list, these are some of the people we had in mind when creating this presentation.
- Security Professionals
- Cloud Architects and Engineers
- IT Managers and Directors
- CTOs and CIOs
- Anyone interested in fortifying their cloud security strategy
If you’re not listed here, you’re always free to come and hang out with us either way. 😊
Join us, while on your journey!
Secure your spot today by clicking here to register. We’d be honored to help you on your journey, as we unravel the intricacies of cloud security and equip you with the knowledge and tools needed to thrive in this digital age.
At Secure Ideas, we are committed to giving you the best penetration test experience, and part of that is helping you unlock the full potential of the cloud while keeping your data and operations safe and secure. Till then, here are some other articles that will help you better understand some cloud technologies.