Secure Ideas is an independent security-consulting firm focused on providing organizations with the services needed to improve the security posture of their computing and network environment. We offer a number of security services that help our clients understand the vulnerabilities and risks to their information technology systems, such as:
- web application penetration testing
- mobile application and infrastructure testing
- wired and wireless network penetration testing
- security architecture reviews
- social engineering and physical penetration testing
- social networking assessments
- presentations and trainings
In addition to our consulting services, we also provide a cloud-based security assessment subscription tool that includes web, network, and user awareness testing called Scout. Our Secure Ideas experts are also internationally known for their involvement in a wide array of teaching, speaking, and open-source projects.
Our goal is to partner with your organization to assist in improving its security posture.
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss how Secure Ideas can assist you and your organization in reaching your security goals.