Do you want to work for Secure Ideas?
View our job posting below:
SECURITY CONSULTANT for Secure Ideas, LLC
It's the comfort of helping a company achieve a high standard of security, or the satisfaction of working your way through a complex problem during a penetration test, or the delight of teaching others about your passion. The role of a security consultant at Secure Ideas is both challenging and rewarding.
Secure Ideas consulting team members rely on their remarkable technical skills to test the security of our clients' web applications, networks, devices, and facilities. Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must, and a willingness to work outside of one's comfort zone is essential.
- Perform Penetration Testing services and write technical reports for the same
- Perform a variety of Security assessment and consulting services
- Work with other team members to develop and teach class material
- Pass on technical knowledge through blog posts, videos, webinars, and more
- Engage in the information security community
- Potentially some travel for on-site engagements and events
- Conduct field-appropriate research
- Participate in company-internal projects promoting the growth of Secure Ideas
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to prioritize duties and work autonomously
- Quick learner
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-presented and business-like
- Experience in network operations or software development
- Works well under pressure
Please note: The above is a description of a role at Secure Ideas, LLC. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Secure Ideas reserves the right to modify any aspect of this role description and makes no guarantees about the current availability of positions in this role. Secure Ideas does not accept unsolicited applicants from recruiting companies or individuals.